Easily the most famous peony in the world. Hybridized by Victor Lemoine in 1906 and named after French actress Sarah Bernhardt, this peony has huge and incredibly fluffy blooms. The color ranges from apple blossom pink to a slightly darker pink reminiscent of the inside of a seashell. It has a mild, fresh fragrance.
- Prices include FedEx Priority Overnight shipping
- Contact us if you would like to use your shipping account.
- Contact us for Alaska Air shipping
- Ships Monday through Wednesday except July 4
- Orders placed before 8PM Alaska time will ship the next shipping day unless a different day is requested in the "Shipping Date Request" menu
- We can only ship within Alaska and the continental U.S.
Stem prices will be discounted as follows:
5% 110 Stems+ 10% 200 Stems+ 15% 600 Stems + 20% 800 Stems+
Call for pricing over 1000 stems